All mail received by electronic or regular means will be directed to the attention of the branch member who can best respond to it. We try to respond to all mail as promptly as we can.
If you know the name or title of the member to whom you wish to direct your correspondence, please state that information with the message. To view a list of the current members of the OGS Kingston Branch Executive, see the About page.
The general email address for our branch is email@example.com
- Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cemetery Committee email@example.com
- Education Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Committee Chair email@example.com
- Mailing and Membership Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter Editor email@example.com
- Past Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme Committee Co-Chairs email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications Committee Chair email@example.com
- Publicity Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary KingstonRecordingSecretary@ogs.on.ca
- Research email@example.com
- Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster email@example.com
- Welcome Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address is Kingston Branch OGS, PO Box 1394, Kingston, ON, Canada, K7L 5C6.
Our Mailing and Membership Committee Chair checks this post office box at least twice a week. All official correspondence with the branch is handled through our post office box.
When corresponding by regular mail, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope (with Canadian postage) or an International Reply Coupon. As volunteers, we do not have the financial resources to respond if you do not enclose an SSAE.