All mail received by electronic or regular means will be directed to the attention of the branch member who can best respond to it. We try to respond to all mail as promptly as we can.
If you know the name or title of the member to whom you wish to direct your correspondence, please state that information with the message. To view a list of the current members of the OGS Kingston Branch Executive, see the About page.
The general email address for our branch is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair email@example.com
- Cemetery Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Committee Chair email@example.com
- Library Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing and Membership Committee Chair email@example.com
- Newsletter Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past Chair email@example.com
- Programme Committee Co-Chairs firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Publications Committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity Co-ordinator email@example.com
- Recording Secretary KingstonRecordingSecretary@ogs.on.ca
- Research firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer email@example.com
- Webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Committee Chair email@example.com
Our mailing address is Kingston Branch OGS, PO Box 1394, Kingston, ON, Canada, K7L 5C6.
Our Mailing and Membership Committee Chair checks this post office box at least twice a week. All official correspondence with the branch is handled through our post office box.
When corresponding by regular mail, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope (with Canadian postage) or an International Reply Coupon. As volunteers, we do not have the financial resources to respond if you do not enclose an SSAE.