Our branch offers for sale over 200 publications related to family history research in the Kingston area. The publications include cemetery and census transcriptions; transcriptions of baptismal, marriage and death records; information on local resources and more.
Most of these publications have been transcribed, word processed, proofread and prepared as completed manuscripts by members of Kingston Branch.
New publications are announced on this website (see below), in the branch newsletter, and at branch meetings.
All publications are available for researchers to use–free of charge, anytime–as part of our extensive library holdings at the Kingston Frontenac Public Library in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. For more information, see the Our Library page.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
A complete list of OGS Kingston Branch publications is available here: Kingston Branch Price List [9-page pdf].
- All printed census publications are 50% off while supplies last.
- Any printed publication is now available in PDF format at half the cost of the printed version (commercial & institutional clients excepted), and no postage or handling applies as it will be e-mailed to you.
HOW TO PURCHASE
METHOD 1 – VISIT THE OGS E-STORE
For those preferring to pay by credit card, our cemetery publications and selected others are available through the OGS e-Store.
- Visit the e-Store on the website of the Ontario Genealogical Society
- Select the County (e.g. Frontenac or Lennox & Addington).
- Select the publications you want to purchase.
Our other publications such as census or church records are not yet available in this way.
METHOD 2 – ORDER BY MAIL OR EMAIL
Complete an Order Form
- Download and/or print a copy of the Order Form [2 pg pdf]
- At the bottom of the form, you’ll find complete ordering information.
- For ISBNs and prices, see the List of Publications.
Calculate Postage and Handling
- Please add 15% to the total publication order, then add $5.00 for the final total.
- For full details, please see page 2 of our Order Form.
- There are no postage and handling charges for publications that are sent to you by e-mail in pdf format.
Print and mail the order form with your pre-payment to the address on our Contact page.
By Credit Card
At this time, credit card orders are not possible via mail or email. Please order through the OGS E-Store (see Method #1, above).
- E-mail a list of the items you wish to order, along with your name and full address for shipping, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The total cost and instructions for completing the PayPal transaction will be sent to you by e-mail.
Cataraqui Cemetery Burial Records Index
The indexes to all five volumes in this series have recently undergone revision. They now list full names, rather than only surnames. They have also been amalgamated into one overall index to replace the earlier version on CD-ROM.
We are offering these indexes for sale, separate from the publications themselves, for those who have previously purchased a printed volume or CD-ROM, as follows:
An unbound paper copy of an individual index for $2.00 or an unbound paper copy of the overall index for $7.50. For individual indexes, postage and handling charges will be $2.00. Please see our Order Form for rates for the overall index.
An individual index on CD-ROM for $2.00 or $6.00 for the overall index on CD-ROM. For mail orders, postage and handling charges will apply. Please see our Order Form for rates.