Our branch offers for sale over 200 publications related to family history research in the Kingston area. The publications include cemetery and census transcriptions; transcriptions of baptismal, marriage and death records; information on local resources and more.
Most of these publications have been transcribed, word processed, proofread and prepared as completed manuscripts by members of Kingston Branch.
New publications are announced on this website (see below), in the branch newsletter, and at branch meetings.
All publications are available for researchers to use–free of charge, anytime–as part of our extensive library holdings at the Kingston Frontenac Public Library in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. For more information, see the Our Library page.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
A complete list of OGS Kingston Branch publications, as of 1 March, 2023, is available here: Kingston Branch Price List Digital copies are available at a reduced price and no postage applies.
HOW TO PURCHASE
METHOD 1 – VISIT THE OGS MARKETPLACE
For those preferring to pay by credit card, most of our publications are available through the OGS Marketplace.
- Visit the Marketplace on the website of the Ontario Genealogical Society
- Select Digital, then County, then Cemeteries, Census, Vital Statistics or Other
METHOD 2 – Order from the Branch:
Complete an Order Form (see below.)
- Download and/or print a copy of the Order Form [2 pg pdf]
- For ISBNs and prices, see the List of Publications.
Calculate Postage and Handling
- Please add 20% to the total publication order, then add $8.00 for the final total.
- For full details, please see page 1 of our Order Form.
- There are no postage and handling charges for publications that are sent to you by e-mail in pdf format.
Print and mail the order form with your pre-payment to the address on our Contact page.
By Credit Card
At this time, credit card orders are not possible via mail or email. Please order through the OGS Marketplace (see Method #1, above).
- E-mail a list of the items you wish to order, along with your name and full address for shipping, to email@example.com
- The total cost and instructions for completing the PayPal transaction will be sent to you by e-mail.